This is a really great recipe that my daughter found. She brought this home to a family dinner and it was devoured. So she needed to make it again. There have never been leftovers of this pie! And it is so easy to make! So Riva and Heather, this one's for you!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
4 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp honey
1-1/2c Rice Krispies
2c cold 1% milk
1 large box FF/SF Chocolate Pudding
FF Cool Whip
· Combine peanut butter and honey.
· Microwave on high 20 seconds.
· Mix in Rice Krispies.
· Press into pie plate; chill.
· Mix pudding mix in milk.
· Pour and spread evenly into pie crust.
· Chill and serve with Cool Whip
2 Points per Slice
Lose For Good