Day 18 & 19 lol OOps! I did it again! lol
10/29/2012 1:17 PM
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
OOPs! Sorry y'all lol
I forgot to do Day 18 yesterday lol...i was so hung up over my back hurting I didn't even think about the blogging challenge until right now, this morning.
MAN my back was hurting...i don't know if it was the couch (it sinks in) or MY side of the bed (everybody sits on the edge of it so its sunken in) or idk I thought i had a bulging disc or something! OR maybe it was because I was just sitting on my a$$ all day long on my days off? lol Yoga is the first exercise that I have been doing EVERYDAY consistently for 30 mins. I do it in the morning when I wake up, before work, & at night, after work. It has really helped me to clear my mind & be in a relaxed state..especially where I work, you need it. lol
I have been YouTube'ing yoga videos for COMPLETE beginners & I have fell in love. haha I told tony yesterday that when I become at my goal weight, I want to become a yoga instructor lol THAT would be interesting.
OKAY..so as for the 30 day blogging challenge...for Day 18, my plans, dreams, goals that I have:
&& for Day 19, nicknames that I have & why do I have them?:
- Get to ONEderland: That is a goal/dream that I have had since FOREVER, I haven't been in the 100's since I was 18 (4 years ago) & I want to be back!
- Land a job in the HealthCare field: I recently passed my boards for Licensed Vocational Nursing and I just want to start working already! I have had 2 interviews at the same place, The Easter Seals Foundation, as an LVN & the interviewer told me they were VERY impressed with my interview. WOW right! I never heard that from someone before! ohhh & ill be making 3x the money :))) then I can finally get that gym pass! struggling for 2 years really pays off.
- Wear shorts & a dress: YES! you are reading right! I have NEVER wore shorts in public unless it was at the pool or the beach & even then they were my boyfriends big a$$ shorts that covered past my knees lol I want to be able to buy a pair of shorts & wear them out in the Summer! or a sundress!
- Get to my goal weight: This is a long time goal because my ultimate goal weight is 130...which as of right now, is very unrealistic, to me at least lol..It just seems like such a LOW number! but i can do it..someday!
FUN blog day! haha I like these that are just fun & don't get down to the nitty-gritty of life :)
- Nicki - not many people call me Nicki, but it is a nickname that I LOVE & would like to be called instead of Nicole. It just is so fun! Plus, in 3rd grade there were 2 Nicole's in my class, including myself, so they chose me to be called 'Nicki' :)
- Cole - This one is a family nickname...my immediate family (Mom, Dad, Gma, Sis, & Bro) call me Cole because when my sister was younger, she didn't know how to say nicole, so she would just say -cole & it just stuck with my family ever since!
- Nic - You pronounce this "Nick"...my coworkers call me this...I have no idea why!?!?! but they do...lol I don't mind, I just laugh at it, but I guess its easier than saying Nic-ole? lol
- Babe - This is for my boyfriend! Since we were younger we have been calling each other 'babe' & if we call each other by our names...OOOhhh somethings wrong...haha its like your mom who gets mad at you & says your full name..yup! just like that! but I call him 'tony' for short sometimes :)
I just want to thank lightdancer7 (kit) for i
ntroducing me to a book called "Toxic Parents" by Susan Forward. I would also recommend it to other who have parents that you would consider 'toxic'...there is a great book description on Amazon.com that I would recommend reading if you are interested --> here is the link Toxic Parents on Amazon.
thanx for listening!
[[pic: me & tony & his sister @ her Quincenera - the FIRST time I wore a dress]]
My weight loss