1. Getting the go-ahead on JJ's surgery - set for Jan 8 so we are backing down on the chemo drug slowly till after the surgery
2. Setting up a 'kissing and hugging' schedule to remember to physically stay 'connected' with each other during this challenging time -I know that may sound silly but its working so far!
3. Maintaining my eating and exercising plan even through the stress of the last couple of weeks.
4. my smart phone and knowing how to finally use it
5. Harry Connick Jr's voice
6. The power of Community
7. migraine medicine
8. spaghetti squash with shrimp and marina HELLO YUM!
9. Looking forward to my mtg tomorrow and learning about 360
10. having health insurance
Today be gentle with yourself and gentle with others.
pix - 2004 us at a friend's wedding which JJ was an attendant in