1. 30 minutes from now you'll forget how good that binge felt. 3 hours from now you'll still be wishing you hadn't!
2. We live in a strange world where the poor walk miles to get food, and the rich walk miles to burn calories.
3. If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path. (Buddha)
4. The scale tells you how much you weigh-not how much you're worth!
5. An apple a day will keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough!
6. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, or our circumstances. We must try. I didn't always know this and am happy I lived long enough to find it out. (Roger Ebert)
7. Good habits are as addictive as bad habits but much more rewarding!
8. The important thing is not that we cannot live on hope alone, but that life is not worth living without it.
9. I am totally lacking the "Zippity" part of my "Do Dah Day."
10. Denial is sitting in the hole you dug for yourself.
***One More To Make You Smile***
11. I finally figured out my body type...it's hourglass with extra minutes! (Maxine)
Love & life